Please do not compare your success to someone else. Success comes in all shapes and sizes. What Success LOOKS like to you, may be defined differently for someone else. And that is what is so empowering about how each one of us has something to gain and to give back within our own visualization of success!
Okay, so what do you WANT from your journey? What is one of the many end results you want to see? What does success feel like to you?
Now commit to it. Put it on your calendar. Write it down. Envision it.
How does it FEEL to be there?
All of this is so important in getting there, in your success.
SUCCESS to me for FITNESS is this...
- Feeling well after eating (there is nothing like feeling poorly after you eat something that wasn't so great for your body, mind, spirit - what we eat affects every aspect of ourselves.) So, for me, nutrition is a huge part of fitness for me. Part of that is eating plenty of whole/raw foods, protein/superfood shake, eliminating soda, more water, (though I rarely drink any soda now! And I am doing 1/2 my body weight in ounces in water!), eliminating dyes. I do this anyway, because my 8 year old son is allergic to Red-dye 40, but the nitty gritty of it, is that dyes are not good for any of us, so just not having it in our house, we're all better off!
- A strong core, nice abs
- Feeling beautiful and empowered in my wardrobe
- Being able to keep up with my kids, future grandkids and participate in their fun outside activities
- Always active as I age (movement is life, vacations, activities etc.)
- Focused, BEingness in my moments
- Great posture
- Inspiration to others
WHAT does it FEEL LIKE?
- So Empowering! Exciting! Invigorating! Inspiring!
- more PROOF that I can do ANYTHING I set my mind to!
- Gratitude that I conquered my fear and turned fear into loving focused movements
- Celebration to have accomplished fitness as I defined it above off my vision board