WHAT KILLS YOUR IMMUNITY?
Sugar is a culprit to dampening our immune system and sugar content is usually higher in December/January for a lot of people. I know for us, it is in December for sure. I don't think I really thought about that until AFTER the fact, and should have done some other protocols to help keep our immune systems up and running at their highest level so that we can be well or get through sicknesses easier.
Your diet is a reflection of where your immunity might be at as well. That is like a big pore wide open waiting to pull in all the germs. Also, what is your water intake? Did you know that our bodies consist of 60% water? If you are not drinking enough water, that is another risk for sickness. What is enough? Calculate half of your body weight in ounces and that is how many ounces you should be drinking!
What is your environment like?
Does it need to be sanitized?
Do you need to be sanitized?
Are you using hand sanitzer and are you washing your hands regularly?
Are you taking a probiotic daily?
Are you taking a multi-vitamin? How about vitamin D?
Some of my favorite ways to increase our immunity is:
- Washing your hands regularly - my favorite hand wash is On Guard Foaming Hand Wash.
- Using hand sanitizer - again my favorite is On Guard hand sanitizer because when you use it you are only killing the bad bacteria (not the good bacteria, which you'll often find with alcohol based sanitizers)
- The kids take a probiotic daily (we need to be more consistent) - it is PB Assist Jr. It is a powder, reminds me of like a pixie stik and they love it! I take PB Assist for adults, in a capsule.
- The kids take a multi-vitamin daily (we need to be more consistent) - it is A to Z Chewable. I too love this vitamin and will take it for myself until I find the vitamin that works better for me. it's better than nothing.
- We also take On Guard internally. The kids use the On Guard Beadlets and I take the On Guard + Soft Gels.
- We also use On Guard topically and aromatically. On Guard on the feet (Touch in a rollerbottle or On Guard with FCO on the feet). And aromatically in our diffuser.
- Favorite HOUSE Sanitizer is On Guard Concentrate Cleaner.
- Elderberry! Use it daily for a supplement or when you're not feeling well. Great for kids too! My kids LOVE elderberry. And it isn't all equal. Our favorite is from Vitacost
- Get your GREENS! This is a simple boost to your immune system! Blend 6 kale leaves, 1/2 bunch parsley, 1 cucumber, 4 celery ribs, 2 small green apples, 1 lemon - always use organic produce. (These are great "flu shots" - (I don't have shot glasses, though I used to collect them in each state I would visit, but I don't have those anymore. I don't drink alcohol either. But it is a clever pun. That this green blend is great for "flu shots")
- Get a regular AromaTouch Technique! This is a technique on your back and feet that uses 8 essential oils that supports your immune system and creates overall balance.
- Something I'd like to add into our immunity boosting is Collidal Silver. I am learning more about that.
Hey, if you are interested in any of the products that are linked (On Guard Products, Probiotics) You can get them at Retail or Wholesale. You can take a look at all of those products HERE and if you have any questions, send me a TEXT 801.910.1248 or email.